Friday, August 3, 2012

Update

Ok, I've been very remiss with updating this blog about the status of the sale of the Minolta camera equipment. And I have a number of e-mails from interested people, so I need to get folks updated on recent events and the the status of the equipment.

First, the last two months I've had health issues which has taken time away from a lot of activities and changed my priorities. In additon, I'm getting my business off the ground to sell some large prints along with getting up to date on the Mt. Rainier NP photo guide. I'm not all there yet, but there has been a significant change.

So far I have about half dozen inquires for one or a few lenses which have been noted. In some case folks have either changed their mind or not replied to e-mails. I understand. My original goal was to find someone to buy the whole collection or a wholesaler, eg. KEH, interested to offer a fair price.

Recently someone has come forward to buy all the lenses except those I want to keep, and for now I'm pursuing that offer. It better fills my goal for the whole collection, and while it won't include all the camera bodies and peripheral equipment, I feel I can sell what I don't want to keep later.

So, that's the status. If this offer and sale doesn't happen, then I'll go back to the other interested people to sell pieces of interest to those folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment